Are you getting any errors with Garmin map connectivities?
The most common problems like can’t sync the device with the Garmin Connect or unable to find the smart notification on the screen can be reported from your side. No worries, if you are getting Garmin Connect Bluetooth issues, then check the Bluetooth whether the devices are linked to each other or not.
Steps To Resolve Garmin Connect Bluetooth Issues
- Open flag menu from the top of the mobile screen and search for Bluetooth option.
- Check if the Bluetooth is enabled or not on your mobile.
- Open the Garmin Connect app and log in to the account.
- From the ‘Connect app’ menu, go to the ‘Garmin device’ and check the device status.
- If you find the ‘Poor’ connectivity message on the screen, then there might be some issues with the Bluetooth software.
As per the experts’ study, there are mainly 4 types of Bluetooth errors that users may come across while using the Garmin Connect app.
So, how to fix them instantly, you can either contact the experts or follow the steps to know the possible workarounds for each error.
Error 1: Garmin device not connecting to the mobile even after a restart.
Solution: The best and well-tested solution to this error is:
- Launch the Garmin Connect app and click on ‘Three dots’ from the bottom right corner of the app screen.
- Go to the ‘Remove device’ option and press ‘Yes’ to confirm the action. The device is now unpaired.
- Now, wait for a few minutes and start adding the mobile device again to the Connect app.
- You may be asked to enter the pairing key.
- ‘Paired successfully’ message will soon get displayed on the screen.
Error 2: Garmin Connect app displaying ‘No device paired’.
To resolve this error, there are simple steps that you need to follow in the same order:
- Open the ‘Garmin Connect’ and click on ‘Add a device’ Option.
- You will find a list of devices available for pairing. Click on the one you want to pair.
- Read on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
- Once paired, you will find ‘Device connected successfully message’ on screen.
Error 3: ‘Not connected’ message flashes on the screen
- Reboot the Garmin device and phone and check if this solution works or not. If not, contact the Garmin experts available 24×7.
- Open the Garmin Connect Mobile app and go to ‘Device settings’. Check the status if it is connected or not.
Error 4: Connect app shows ‘No device paired’ message on the screen.
- Open the app from the smartphone and click on ‘Add a device’ option.
- Click to select the Garmin device model you want to connect. Read on-screen instructions.
- Once the pairing process gets completed, you will find the ‘Connected’ message on the screen.