While commuting from one place to another, you will surely require a GPS, especially if you are new to the city or state. There are many GPS systems available online for purchase, the most common among them is Garmin GPS. Some people want to inquire about the process of converting it to IGO. If you are using Garmin for a long time, then you must be familiar with IGO and Garmin GPS.
The GPS maps let you search for the location where you are visiting. You can also get longitude, latitude as well as the altitude of the location. The Garmin GPS presents the current location as well as the location from where you had started.
The total distance traveled using GPS can also be tracked. It doesn’t matter you are visiting the state or city. While attempting to convert the GPS to IGO, you may come across different issues, there is nothing to worry about in that case. You can fix the issues easily.
Now, coming to the steps to convert the GPS to IGO. Read the steps carefully else you can stay in touch with our experts who are certified and well-experienced.
Steps to convert Garmin to IGO
- To begin with, download the converter first. The purpose of this converter is to convert one GPS to another. You can download the latest and free version of GPS online. It must be remembered that the free version is available only for a limited period. If you want to use it further, download the paid version.
- After downloading the software, it’s time to install it in your system. After the installation gets completed, you can launch it from the top corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Converter’ to open further sections.
- Under IGO mode, device update is not possible with the Garmin Express app. Garmin Express is an app developed for PC from which you can easily add or sync the device online. If you want to access maps in IGO format, then click on the desired output. Scroll-down to open IGO maps from the right-hand side.
- After this, click on the tab ‘Apply changes’ to convert the Garmin into IGO successfully. After the conversion is made, you will find the changes and notice on the device itself.
This is how you can convert the Garmin GPS to IGO. We hope you have understood the steps mentioned in simple and easy language. If you still have any issue with the conversion, then no need to look around on the internet. Just contact our technical expert team who always strive best to satisfy the customers beyond their expectations.