After updating iPhone’s software, lots of new features get introduced, and sometimes settings like app’s permissions also change to improve device security. If you’re not able to connect the Garmin device to the iPhone or Garmin device not working with iphone OS 13, then this is the right place where you have landed. You can fix this problem in no time after reading this blog.
If Garmin Device is not able to sync with Garmin Connect Application:
To fix this issue, Garmin has recently released an update for the Garmin Connect app. You can update this App from Apple App Store.
‘Bluetooth is turned off’ message is shown after launching the Garmin Connect app
On iOS 13, Bluetooth connection is required to connect devices to the Garmin connect app. If you’re unable to turn it on then, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the ‘Settings’ app from the iPhone.
- Open the Bluetooth section and slide to turn on.
Note: You can also turn on location for the best experience with the Garmin device and your phone.
If you’re not receiving any notifications on My Garmin device
To fix this problem immediately, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open ‘Settings’ and turn on Bluetooth.
- Then you’ll see various devices, click on the ‘My Garmin’ icon from the given list.
- Turn on the ‘Share system notifications’ option by sliding. This will fix your issue at the earliest.
Note: Don’t forget to check notifications settings. Open Settings and click on ‘Notifications’. Select ‘Show preview’ and turn to ‘Always’ or ‘When locked’.
Go through the message settings: For message settings, open Settingsand click on ‘Notification style’ and select the ‘Message app’. Here’s an illustration of the same:
- Open Notifications Section and turn it on.
- Check the Alert options and enable all the settings.
- Enable ‘Show previews’ for ‘Default’. When you left the device in idle condition, you will still receive notifications on the Garmin Device.
Note: With iOS 13, enable ‘Show previews’ option if you want to receive the latest updates on the ‘Connected device’.
To modify the notification option on your Garmin device, follow the same method. To know more, click on ‘Control the phone notifications with the Garmin device’ link. You’ll get all details and can follow the instructions step by step. If Garmin device not working with iPhone, then check network connection as well.
If you’re still facing problems even after following these steps then don’t just rush to replace your device. There can be some technical glitches left behind which can be fixed by contacting the Garmin experts available 247 online. They are dedicated and efficient in solving the user problem in no time.